The popular Yaesu FT-710 AESS compact SDR Transceiver with full digital sampling technology
will have a little brother from September 2023: The Yaesu FT-710 Field
. The technical specifications are identical to the FT-710 AESS version, however the Field is supplied without SP-40 loudspeaker, but with carrying strap
. This makes portable use lighter and easier.
The new Yaesu FT-710 is No. 4! on the Sherwood list
(Download Sherwood Receiver Test Data)
The HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) ensures a quiet and clear reception.
The heart of the new FT-710 Aess uses the 250 MHz HRDDS method, the same as the FT-DX101 models. Thanks to its features that improve the C/N (carrier to noise) ratio and the careful selection of components in the design, the phase noise of the DDS achieves an excellent low value of -143dB or less at 14MHz at 2kHz signal spacing.
This Sampling SDR configuration with the extremely low noise oscillator, the RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range) reaches 113 dB
or more, the close-in BDR (Blocking Dynamic Range) reaches 127 dB
or more, and the 3rd IMDR (Third Order Intermodulation Dynamic Range) reaches 102 dB
or more, in the 14 MHz band at 2 kHz signal spacing.
Some extraordinary features are:
|Frequency Range|| : ||RX 30 kHz - 75 MHz; TX 1.8 - 54 MHz (TX mode 70 MHz after soft mod.). HAM bands only.|
|Modulation Type|| : ||AM(N), FM(N), LSB, USB, CW(L/U), DATA(L/U), DATA FM(N), RTTY(L/U), PSK|
|Power output|| : ||5-100 watts (AM 5-25 watts; FT8/FT4: reduce to 40 watts max!)|
|Dimensions|| : ||W239 x H80 x D247 mm|
|Weight|| : ||4.5 kg|
- Frequency bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6 and 4 meters (TX mode must be activated).
- Separate band-pass filters prevent overloading by strong out-of-band signals
- Effective QRM suppression with the IF DSP (IF SHIFT/WIDTH, IF NOTCH DNF, DNR, COUNTOUR)
- High-quality and super stable power amplifier with the new push-pull MOSFET RD70HUP2
- Aluminum cooling block with low-noise axial fan
- High Speed ??Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 memory locations
- HF & audio monitor function of own transmission signal
- Microphone amplifier with triple parametric equalizer (SSB/AM mode only)
- QMB (Quick Memory Bank)
- Band Stack Function for 3 frequencies per band
- Large Touch Panel 5-inch Full-Color TFT Display
- 3DSS (3 dimensional spectrum scope) Waterfall Display
- connection for optional external speaker SP-40 AESS
- DVI-D connection for external monitor*)
- 2 x USB ports; type-A and type-B
- SD Card Slot
- Microphone SSM-75E
- Carrying strap
- DC power cable with inline fuse
- Spare fuse
- Manual English
- SP-40 AESS speaker (Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System)
The monitor shown is not included in the scope of delivery and is not a Yaesu accessory.
Both brochure and owners manual can be downloaded via the links (on the right).
*) Attention! The DVI output may be damaged due to potential difference between monitor and transceiver.
With some monitors with a built-in power supply, leakage currents can create unwanted voltage on the chassis. Equalization then occurs when the monitor is connected to the transceiver.
Therefore, always first connect all jumper cables between the various devices and peripherals without the equipment being switched on. As a result, any potential differences are equalized in advance. It is even safer by first installing all jumper cables and only then plugging the mains plugs of the devices into the mains socket. Any potential difference is then completely excluded.
Using a reverse MX-610 duplexer, separate 6m and HF antenna systems can be connected to the single SO-239 antenna connection.
==> Claim here your Cashback online within 30 days from date of purchase
Dimensions and weight are including packaging
||L50 x B38 x H23 cm