Only the AMERITRON AL-811HXCE
gives you four fully neutralized 811A transmitting tubes. You get absolute stability and superb performance on higher bands that can’t be matched by un-neutralized tubes.
AMERITRON mounts the 811A tubes vertically, not horizontally, to prevent hot tube elements from sagging and shorting out. Others, using potentially damaging horizontal mounting, require hard-to-find 811A tubes to retard harmful sagging and shorting.
Powerful 20 CFM computer grade fan, not an open frame phonograph motor, draws in cool air to pressurize the cabinet and efficiently cool your 811A tubes for an extra long life.
You also get efficient full-size heavy duty tank coils, computer grade capacitors, heavy duty high silicon core power transformer, slug tuned input coils, operate/standby switch, transmit LED, ALC, dual meters, QSK compatibility with QSK-5 option and much more!
- Output power: 800 Watts PEP, 600 Watts CW.
- All Band Operation: Covers 160-15 Meters including WARC bands. Can be user modified for12 and 10 Meters.
- Four 811A Tubes: Uses four rugged, fully neutralized low cost 811A PA tubes.
- Vertical Tube Mounting: Prevents shorting of tube filament/grid, prolongs tube life.
- Fully Neutralized: Improves stability and performance on higher bands.
- Input Tune Circuit: Adjustable rear panel slug tuned input circuit.
- ALC Control: Built-in adjustable ALC control.
- Vernier Reduction Drives: Tuning and loading reduction drives make tuning smooth and easy.
- Dual Illuminated Meters: Monitor vital operating functions.
- Heavy Duty Power Supply: 17 pounds, high silicone steel core transformer and computer grade filter capacitor gives 1700 Volts high voltage at no load and 1500 Volts at full load. Multi-Voltage Operation: User selectable for 100/110/120/210/220/230 VAC operation. Shipped with transformer installed and wired for 240 VAC.
- Air-Cooled: Quiet pressurized ventilation keeps tubes safely cooled.
- QSK Compatible: Optional external electronic pin diode Transmit/Receive switch. QSK-5
- Attractive Lexan front decal
- Dimensions: W 350 x D 380 x H 210 mm
- Operating Weight: 14,5 kg
- Made in USA
Dimensions and weight are including packaging
||L58 x B52 x H40 cm