The new entry level VHF marine transceiver from Icom is called the IC-M25EURO
. Small, lightweight and floating!
Lightweight and Slim Body
Its 220g lightweight and 30.5mm slim body is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers. Feel more freedom when enjoying water sports, or admire its slim and stylish shape which also provides a comfortable grip.
Continuing the legacy of the IC-M23, the IC-M25EURO floats with a flash of light when dropped in water. Not only does the LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, but also the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio for retrieval easier. The IC-M25EURO floats even when the optional microphone, HM-213, is attached.
11 Hours Long Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery (BP-282) provides 5 Watts of transmit power and allows 11 hours (approximate) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
The IC-M25EURO has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smartphones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25EURO*.
* The IC-M25/EURO accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third party products is not guaranteed.
Large LCD and Straightforward User Interface
The IC-M25EURO’s LCD is 30% larger than the IC-M24’s and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The curved shape buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation. Laser cut buttons also allow for clearer viewing during night time operation.
550mW Audio Output and Optional Speaker Microphone
The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (12? load) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. The Volume loud and mute functions offer quick adjustment of volume by holding the VOL/SQL button and pushing "up" or "down" button. The optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade operating convenience and durability for leisure and professional users alike.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert (USA version only)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions (not allowed in The Netherlands/Belgium)
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Quick channel selection with the Favourite channel function
- Monitor function for noise squelch control with VOL/SQL button
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuakeTM draining function
For additional information you can download brochure.
The handheld is supplied with:
- FA-SC59V antenna
- BC-217SE USB charger (charges built-in battery pack in approx. 3 hours)
- MB-133 belt clip
- Hand strap
Dimensions and weight are including packaging