The new Yaesu FT-DX10 already No. 3! on the Sherwood list
(Download Sherwood Receiver Test Data)
Like the FT-DX101 series, the new Yaesu FT-DX10
utilizes the Yaesu Hybrid SDR configuration - Narrow Band SDR and Direct Sampling SDR. The Narrow band SDR receiver emphasizes excellent receiver performance, while the Direct Sampling SDR provides a Digital Processing Real-Time Spectrum Scope.
Like the FT-DX101 series, the Down Conversion type receiver configuration with the first IF at 9MHz has been adopted. It makes it possible to incorporate excellent narrow bandwidth crystal roofing filters that have the desired sharp “cliff edge” shape factor. Thanks to the Narrow Band SDR with the latest circuit configuration including 500Hz, 3kHz and 12kHz roofing filters and low-noise oscillator, the RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range) reaches 116dB
or more, the close-in BDR (Blocking Dynamic Range) reaches 141dB
or more, and 3rdIMDR (third-order Intermodulation Dynamic Range) reaches 109dB
or more, in the 14MHz band at 2kHz separation.
RDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) affords Quiet and Clear Reception
The local circuit of the new FT-DX10 uses 250MHz HRDDS method same as the FTDX101 series. Thanks to its characteristics that improve the C/N (carrier to noise) ratio and the careful selection of components in the design, the phase noise characteristic of the local signal achieves an excellent value of -145dB or less in 14MHz at 2kHz separation.
A few of the extraordinary features are listed below:
|Frequency Ranges|| : ||RX 30 kHz - 75 MHz ; TX 1.8 - 54 MHz (70 MHz after mod.) Ham Bands only|
|Modulation Type|| : ||AM, FM, LSB, USB, CW, RTTY, PSK|
|RF Power Output|| : ||5-100 Watt (AM 5-25 Watt) |
|Dimensions|| : ||W266 x H91 x D263 mm|
|Weight|| : ||5.9 kg |
Remote Operation with optional LAN unit (SCU-LAN10)
- 15 separate band pass filters
- 9 MHz IF Roofing Filter Producing Excellent Shape Factor (12 kHz, 3 kHz and 600 Hz)
- Effective QRM rejection with the IF DSP (IF SHIFT/WIDTH, IF NOTCH DNF, DNR, COUNTOUR)
- High-quality and super stable final amplifier utilizing the new push-pull MOSFET RD70HUP2
- Aluminum Heat Sink with 80mm low-noise axial flow cooling fan
- High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with a large capacity 100-channel memory
- RF & AF Transmit Monitor
- Microphone Amplifier with Three-stage parametric Equalizer (SSB/ AM mode)
- QMB (Quick Memory Bank)
- Band Stack Function
- Large Touch-Panel 5-inch Full-Color TFT Display
- 3DSS (Three Dimension Spectrum Stream) Waterfall Display
- SD Card Slot
- Optional speaker – SP-30 designed for the new FT-DX10 (not yet available)
- Optional roofing filter (300Hz) – XF-130CN available
Remote operation of the transceiver is possible with the optional SCU-LAN10 and SCU-LAN10 Network Remote Control Software. In addition to controlling the transceiver basic operations, the versatile scope displays enable sophisticated operation such as monitoring the band conditions on a large display at a location away from the ham shack by connection to a home LAN network.
- Microphone SSM-75E
- DC Power Cable w/Fuse
- Spare Fuse
- Jackplug 6.35 Stereo
- Operating Manual English
Using an inverted MX-610 duplexer, separate antenna systems for 6m and HF can be connected to the single SO-239 Antenna socket.
Dimensions and weight are including packaging