The Shakespeare Style 5247-A
low-profile end-fed 1/2-wave with heavy-duty stainless steel whip marine antenna is ideal for mastmount installations where the lowest possible windage is a requirement. The P6001 has a SO 239 (PL female) socket and is supplied with a stainless steel mounting bracket.
The Style 5247-A is a 3 dB base load antenna with a 0.9m (3ft) stainless steel whip that Lifts-n-Lays down, out of the way, for fishing, trailering, boat covers, or storage. The Lift 'n Lay feature makes the antenna extra easy to set up and lay down. Superb value, performance, and convenience. The 5247-A has an extra heavy duty whip for extra stability at high speeds.
- Sealed, copper wire coil
- Extra heavy duty stainless steel whip 0.9m (36in) minimizes flexing at high speed
- Mounts by passing the antenna’s SO-239 connector through horizontal surfaces up to ½" thick.
- Coax and PL-259 connector sold separately.
- L-bracket included for mast mounting.
- Whip is user replaceable.
- One section
- Best applications include: fishing boats and trailer boats; for small to medium bass, fishing and similar types of vessels.
|Frequency|| : ||VHF Marine Band|
|Antenna Whip|| : ||Stainless Steel|
|Gain|| : ||3 dBi|
|SWR|| : ||nominally 1,5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Bandwidth|| : ||7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|Max. input power|| : ||50 W|
|Impedance|| : ||50 Ohm|
|DC Meter Reading|| : ||Open Circuit|
|Length|| : ||0,91 m|
Dimensions and weight are including packaging
||L99 x B16 x H7 cm