The Hytera PD365
is a 70 cm hand held device that supports the digital DMR standard.
Digital radio never looked so good
The PD365 excels through its stylish and compact design in smartphone format and its intuitive operation. With a weight of only 160 g, it can be carried conveniently even on long working days.
Support of analog and digital radio
The PD365 was developed in compliance with the ETSI mobile radio standard Digital Mobile Radio (DMR). The handheld radio support the conventional DMR operation and can also be operated in analog mode.
Integrated antenna design
The unique integrated antenna design enables excellent availability without a large antenna on the handheld.
The radios of the PD3 series offer not only many functions, but also a quick, no-nonsense start into digital mobile radio at a fair price.
Long battery service life
The lithium-ion batteries (2000 mAh) included in the delivery enable the PD365 to achieve an operating time of at least 12 hours in digital mode, with a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Additional functions (selection)
- Selectable transmitting power: 1.5 W or 3 W
- Analog signaling: CTCSS, CDCSS
- Dust and water protection according to IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- DMR text messages with up to 64 characters
- Four programmable keys
- Charging and programming via Micro-USB interface
- Scan function for analog and digital channels
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call and broadcast call on digital channels
- The device has the requirements of MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G standards.
|Frequency range|| : ||430-470 MHz |
|Channel|| : ||256 (128 analog + 128 digital) |
|Zones|| : ||16 (16 channels per zone) |
|Channel spacing Analog|| : ||12,5/25 kHz |
|Channel spacing Digital|| : ||25 kHz |
|Operating Voltage|| : ||3,7 V |
|Standard-Batterie|| : ||2000 mAh |
|Output|| : ||1,5 W or 3 W |
|Dimensions|| : ||W106 x H54 x D23 mm |
|Weight|| : ||160 gr.|