HF/50 MHz transceiver
Output 100 W | 13,8 VDC
The new Yaesu FT-DX1200 transceiver provides ultimate weak signal receiver performance in crowded, strong signal environments.
General coverage receive is available from 30 kHz to 56 MHz.
Power is adjustable 5 to 100 watts for the amateur bands from 160 to 6 meters.
A built-in 4.3-in TFT wide full color high resolution display provides superior operability and visibility for the FTDX1200D user.
A High Speed Spectrum scope located just below the LCD display gives the operator all the information needed to place them at the right place on the band with the right receiver set-up to have a satisfying experience with a casual QSO chat or while digging out a rare desired weak signal contact.
Other refinements include: RS232 interface, 9 MHz IF output, RX-only antenna input, optional RTTY/PSK/CW encoder/decoder, high speed automatic antenna tuner and a specialized 50 MHz amplifier.
The FT-DX1200 requires 13.8 VDC at 23 amps. This radio comes with the MH-31B8 hand mic, DC cable spare fuses and plugs. 14.4 x 4.5 x 12.4 inches 22 lbs. (10 kg).
- TX Frequency Coverage: 160 - 6 meters
- RX Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz - 56 MHz
- Operating Modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM, DATA
- Roofing filters: 3 kHz, 6 kHz, 15 kHz (9 MHz 1st IF)
- IF Width & IF Shift
- Contour, DNR, IF Notch and APF
- 32 Bit High Speed IF DSP
- Wide 4.3 inch (dia.) full color TFT display
- Power Output: 5 to 100 watts HF - 6m (2 to 25 watts AM)
- Integrated Electronic Memory Keyer
- Integrated Encoder/Decoder for CW/RTTY/PSK31 (optional)
- Integrated automatic Antenna Tuner
- High Speed Spectrum Scope
Download brochure below for all the specifications.