The new Yaesu FT-818ND
is a fully self-contained, battery-powered, low power amateur MF/HF/VHF/UHF transceiver for portable/camping/mountain top use. Providing coverage of of the 160-10 meter amateur bands plus the 6 M, 2M and 70 cm bands, the FT-818ND includes operation on the SSB, CW, AM, FM and digital modes. This radio is designed for use either from an external DC source or internal batteries and provides up to 6 watts of power output when on external DC power.The multi-function LCD screen includes selectable blue or amber backlighting which may be disabled for battery conservation.
This Yaesu FT-818ND
incorporates all the many basic and attractive features of the ever-popular FT-817ND while providing upgrades desired by many existing owners.
The FT-818ND provides 6 W of solid output power with an external DC power source. The supplied Ni-MH battery pack (SBR-32MH) has been upgraded to now provide larger battery capacity - 9.6 V/ 1900 mAh. The recent launch of several new satellites is a certain indicator that the large global community of satellite enthusiast are going to be very delighted to learn that the FT-818ND includes a Built-in TCXO-9 oscillator that gives the FT-818ND fantastic frequency stability (±0.5ppm). Operation on 5 MHz band is available.
This radio comes with:
- MH-31A8J Hand microphone
- FBA-28 Battery case (for 8 x AA batteries; not included)
- SBR-32MH Battery 9,6 V/1900 mAh
- PA-48C Wall Charger
- YHA-63 Whip antenna for 50/144/430 MHz
- E-DC6 DC cable
- Shoulder strap
* TX Frequency Coverage: 160 - 10 Meters, 50 MHz, 144 MHz, 430-450 MHz
* RX Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz - 30 MHz; 50 - 54 MHz; 76 - 154 MHz; 420 - 470 MHz.
* Power Output: 6 W / 5 W / 2,5 W / 1 W SSB/CW/FM with 13.8V External DC; max. 2 Watts AM Carrier
* Operating Modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM, W-FM, Digital (AFSK), Packet (1200/9600 FM).
* Digital Modes: RTTY, PSK31-U, PSK31-L, and User defined USB/LSB (SSTV, Pactor, etc.).
* Case Size: 5.31 x 1.5 x 6.5 inches (WHD)
* Weight: 2.6 lb (with Alkalines and Antenna, w/o Mic.).
* Two-Color LCD Multi-function Display (Blue/Amber).
* Bar-Graph Metering of Power Output, ALC, SWR, Modulation.
* Optional Narrow CW and SSB Filters.
* AGC Fast-Slow-Auto-Off Selection.
* RF Gain/Squelch Control.
* Built-in Noise Blanker.
* IPO (Intercept Point Optimization) and ATT (Receiver Front End Attenuator).
* Dual VFOs, Split Capability, IF Shift, and R.I.T. ("Clarifier").
* Wide/Narrow FM Selection.
* AM Aircraft Reception.
* Dedicated SSB-based Digital Mode for PSK31 on USB/LSB, AFSK RTTY, etc.
* Built-in CW Electronic Keyer and Semi-Break-In (down to 10 ms delay) Capability.
* Adjustable CW Pitch; CW Paddle Normal/Reverse Connection Selection.
* Built-in VOX.
* Automatic Repeater Shift.
* Built-in CTCSS and DCS.
* ARTS™ (Auto-Range Transponder System).
* Smart Search™ Automatic Memory Loading System.
* Spectrum Scope.
* Front and Rear Panel Antenna Connectors (BNC on Front; M [SO-239] on Back).
* 200 Regular Memories, plus Home Channels and Band-Limit (PMS) Memories.
* Alpha-Numeric Labeling of Memory Channels.
* Automatic Power-Off (APO) and Tx Time-Out Timer (TOT) Features.
* Rear Panel Data, Accessory, and Key jacks .
* CAT System Computer Control Capability (4800/9600/38400 bps); Cloning Capability.
Dimensions and weight are including packaging
||L26 x B29 x H8 cm