is a new 10W/9W
VHF/UHF dual band handheld multi-task transceiver with many, innovative functions at an incredible low price ! Including reception of FM broadcast radio.
Combining the latest technology in radio communication along with a sturdy mechanical frame, Polmar DB-10 makes the ideal and effective solution for the professionals who need to stay in touch with colleagues (construction sites, buildings, hotels, trade fairs, shows) or with leisure users that just want to keep up with friends and family.
All the main functions are settable through the keypad.
|- Frequency range 144-146 MHz / 430-440|| : |
- TX Power (HIGH-LOW): VHF 10W/5W) - UHF (9W/5W)
(*) Maximum transmitter output power in the Amateur bands only
- 2 x 128 Channels
- 25 channels for FM broadcast
- Backlighted LCD Display with Digital S/RF and Battery meter
- Duo Band, Duo Frequency, Dual Display, Crossband (Attention! No Crossband Repeater Mode)
- CALL / TOT (Time-Out-Timer) / LOCK / VOX / Dual Watch / Roger Beep
- SCAN and CTCSS/DCS SCAN
- 1750 Hz Repeater Tone / Shift Repeater / Repeater Sound Response
- DTMF Signaling / PTT ID
- Steps 0.5 / 2.5 / 5.0 / 6.25 / 10.0 / 12.5 / 25 /37.5 / 50 / 100 kHz
- Adjustable Squelch Level / Selectable RF Power (Hi-Low)
- 50 CTCSS / 106 DCS tones
- Selectable Wide/Narrow mode
- Busy Channel Lockout / Offset / Emergency Alarm / FMW Radio 88,0-108 MHz
- Battery Save / Tail Tone Elimination / Emergency Alarm / SOS
- PC programmable (with optional PC cable) | Free software download!
- Dimensions W58 x H110 x D32 mm
- Weight 290 gr.
- Short Dual Band Removable antenna (SMA-Male)
- Long Dual Band Removable antenna (SMA-Male)
- Li-Ion battery 7.2 V / 3600 mAh, PB-18
- Desktop charger incl. wall charger 220 VAC
- Earset microphone with PTT key and tie clip
- Belt clip
- Hand Strap
- Manual English
Attention! The manufacturer strongly recommends using the included stubby antenna only. If other antennas are connected and or high SWR there is a risk of damage to the high power output stage. Such damage is not covered by warranty