PMR446 digital license free handheld
The new Kenwood TK-3401D PMR446/dPMR446 Digital/FM Portable Radio | Confidence in Communications
Digital / Analogue Compatibility
The TK-3401D features the latest digital dPMR446 technology for better radio interference protection. It’s easy to switch between digital and analogue modes, with a total of 32 channels (16 digital and 16 analogue) in two zones, which is ideal for use with current analogue transceivers with a view to gradually switching to digital.
User-friendly - No License Required
The TK-3401D is a license-free dPMR446 and PMR446 UHF digital transceiver. The ready-to-use package comes with a transceiver, rechargeable battery, battery charger, and belt clip. The TK-3401D is perfect for professional applications needing to cover only small areas without the need for a repeater.
High-quality audio, powerful output
Digital technology’s lack of residual noise produces clear, crisp audio quality
DSP delivers high-quality audio with minimal delay
The high-quality audio design draws on Kenwood’s state-of-the-art technology and features a DSP with an AMBE+2TM vocoder. Optimized DSP internal processing also minimizes the delay associated with digital voice audio.
A BTL audio amplifier delivers powerful 1W output (with internal speaker)
Combined with the large internal speaker, the powerful output delivers reliable audio even in noisy environments.
A High-Capacity Battery for Long-Lasting Operation
The TK-3401D comes with a high-capacity 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery to deliver up to 18 hours of operation. The ability to keep going with no battery replacement means better reliability even in harsh working environments.
- Replaces the highly successful TK-3301E model
- Operates on the PMR446 License-Free Service in both Digital and Analogue FM modes. dPMR mode complies with the ETSI TS 102 490 Standard
- 32 Channels pre-programmed with the 8 Analogue PMR446 Frequencies plus 16 dPMR446 Digital Frequencies
- AMBE+2 Vocoder for Natural Sounding Digital Voice
- QT/DQT Signalling Formats
- Built-In Voice Scrambler
- "Industrial Strength" Construction, to US MIL-STD Specification 810G and IP54/55
The TK-3401D is supplied with:
- Antenna (fixed)
- KNB-45L Li-Ion battery (7,2 V/2000 mAh)
- KSC-35S rapid charger (charge time approx. 3 hrs.)
- KBH-10 Belt-clip
- User Manual (English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Turkish, Greek & Portuguese)