The AOR AR-DV1
wideband communications receiver covers 100 kHz to 1300 MHz in traditional analogue modes (SSB, CW, AM, FM, S-FM, W-FM) as well as various digital modes. In fact, we know of no other radio in this category that can decode Icom's D-Star mode, Yaesu's new C4FM mode, Alinco's digital mode, NXDN (note: 6.25 kHz only), P25 Phase 1, etc. Interesting features include: 2000 Memories (in 40 banks of 50), Memory Scan, AM Synchronous Detection, Noise Reduction, Notch, Digital Data Display, Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Timer. The SD/SDHC jack supports logging functions. There is also a micro USB port. This radio will support field firmware updating. High performance is achieved since the receiver employs direct conversion below 18 MHz and triple conversion superheterodyne above 18 MHz.
This very compact radio is only 7.1 x 2 x 8.5 inches (178×50×215mm). The rear panel features a single BNC antenna jack, speaker jack, aux jack and 12 VDC input jack. Please note that AOR receivers, including the AR-DV1, do not support trunk-tracking.
It’s the FIRST multi-mode digital voice receiver to receive and decode virtually ALL popular digital modes including: MOTOTRBO(tm), DMR, dPMR(tm), APCO P25 Phase I, NXDN(tm), Icom D-Star(tm), Digital CR, Yaesu, Kenwood®, and Alinco EJ-47U as well as conventional analog signals.
With this breakthrough development, AOR offers the monitoring community a powerful new tool that receives multiple digital formats in addition to traditional analog operations in a compact receiver built for high sensitivity and selectivity.
The AOR AR-DV1B wideband communications receiver covers 100 kHz to 1300 MHz (less cellular on U.S. consumer "B" version) in traditional analog modes (SSB, CW, AM, FM, S-FM, W-FM) as well as various digital modes. In fact, we know of no other radio in this category that can decode Icom's D-Star mode, Yaesu's new C4FM mode, Alinco's digital mode, NXDN, P25 Phase1, etc.
- 100kHz~1300MHz Wide-band reception (hybride)
- Multi-mode digital demodulation
- All mode analog reception
- Memory scan
- NR, notch, digi-data display
- Built-in SD card reader (audio recording, timer recording, CSV memory data upload/download, firmware updates)
- Clock, calendar (sleep timer, alarm, timer recording, reception logging on SD)
- Compact body 7 x 2 x 8 1/2 inches
- Rear Panel: BNC antenna Jack, external speaker jack, aux jack
|- 100 kHz~18 MHz|| : ||Direct conversion|
- 18 MHz~1300 MHz: Triple superheterodyne
- Excellent image rejection and ultra-low
- Internal spurii thanks to 1st I.F
- Frequency set to 1.705GHz.