The Intek M-799
has an Electronic Speech Processor
Key (ESP), which works as a modulation compressor in transmit mode and as a modulation expander in receive mode. The ESP allows to obtain a stronger, clear and clean audio signal and it is a great help in noisy areas and in case of weak signals or in long distance communication.
|Mode|| : ||FM/AM *|
|Channels|| : ||40/40 *|
|Frequency range|| : ||25.610-31.570 MHz (max. 400 channels after modification)|
|Output power|| : ||4 W|
|DC input voltage|| : ||12 VDC|
|Current drain|| : ||Stand-by 250 mA | TX 1,1 A|
|Audio output power max.|| : ||2,5 W @ 8 Ohm|
|Dimensions|| : ||W 140 x D 190 x H 37 mm|
|Weight|| : ||850 gram|
* In menu switchable to operating mode and number of channels allowed for the respective European countries.
- Lighted, multi-functional LCD display | Color: blue
- Digital S-/RF-meter
- Scanning function
- Squelch control manual adjustment/fixed setting (AS)
- Roger Beep
- ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter)
- Dual Watch (DW)
- Channel choice by means of knob front side or up/down/lock on the dynamic microphone
- External speaker jack on rear panel (for 3,5 mm jackplug)
Is supplied including dynamic microphone (6-pin) with up/down/lock, mobile bracket and DC power cord/fuse.