Grounding Kit KMT-11 for 10-11 mm coaxial cable such as RG213, H2000, AIRCOM and similar.
Grounding clamp for grounding the coaxial feedline of an antenna system if the required safety measures must be met. By using the grounding clamp the sheath of a coaxial cable is connected to a grounding post. See also installation below.
- Suitable for coaxial cable with aluminum or copper shielding
- Transition resistance < 1 Milli-Ohm
- Waterproof IP 67 – IEC 60529 (CESI)
- Environmental test IEC 68–2-14
- Clamp: SS V2A
- Inner contact: corrugated copper
- Gasket: EPDM Synthetic rubber
- Grounding cable: copper litze, 600 mm long, Ø 16 mm²; lug M8; PVC isolatie, black CEI 20-22
| : ||Carefully remove the plastic sheath of the cable to the planned earth point over a length of 26 mm. |
| : ||Lubricate the cable left and right of the removed plastic sheath with the special silicone grease|
| : ||Open the stainless steel clamp and bring the inner conductor precisely to the cleared ground point. |
| : ||Close the clamp and tighten the bolt. Make sure that the rubber grommet in the cable clamp completely encloses and seals the coaxial cable.|
| : ||Now connect the cable lug of the grounding cable with M8 bolt to grounding post.|
Dimensions and weight are including packaging