MFJ 1707B Auto Switch switches between 2 Antennas
The MFJ 1707B is a RF sensed TR Antenna switch designed to be used with a transceiver and two antennas. This allows you to use a separate receive antenna and transmit antenna allowing the versatility of specialized receive antennas such as receiving loops or low noise receive antennas and general purpose transmitting antennas. The MFJ-1707B has a Stripline PCB reducing the SWR up through 450MHz and improved isolation for better receiver protection.
- RF Sensing for radios that do not have a keying output when transmitting.
- Good isolation between transmit and receive ports.
- Good SWR characteristics up to 450MHz.
- Control Line input for radios that have a key line output.
- An AUX output that can be set to ground to mute or open to mute to key other devices.
- Power off bypass setting the transmitter to the antenna
- Adjustable receive delay 50ms to 4 seconds
Dimensions and weight are including packaging