This new generation of SDC-5200
series of voltage reducers offer regulated 13.8 V DC power from 20-30VDC source such as Land Rovers , commercial vehicles, recreation vehicles , farming equipment and other diesel power vehicles. The very compact , lightweight and no vent hole casing construction is possible because of the highly efficient , switch mode design with surface mount devices.
- Low heat output and low standby current take out the need for an external power on-off switch.
- The plastic clip-on mounting system makes the installation easy even in awkward to reach spot.
- The unit is tamper and dust proof because of no vent holes and no external fuse construction.
- The PCB component layout is designed and built for vibration loosening resistant, and with moisture proof coating making it ideal for off-road and harsh environments.
- The advanced switching mode circuit design results a cool, silent, no humming and no high frequency noise operation.
- Electronic safeguards and fail-safe feature such as OVP ensure good protection to expensive connected equipments even when there is a fault in the unit.
- The 13.8VDC output can be used as a source for float charge for 12V auxiliary battery.
- Typical applications for this new generation of DC-DC converters are:
- Radio communications, car entertainment such as DVD player, printers , on board computers, security system , GPS,
auxiliary lights , spot lights , charging of 12V auxiliary battery, and etc.
Specifications SDC 5208
|Input voltage range|| : ||18-38 VDC|
|Output voltage range|| : ||13,8 VDC |
|Continuous output current|| : ||7 A|
|Max. output current|| : ||12 A|
|No load current|| : ||< 30 mA|
|Ripple & Noise|| : ||10 mV|
|Efficiency|| : ||> 90%|
|Cooling system|| : ||natural convection|
|Max. operating temperature|| : ||50 °C|
|Internal input fuse (glass type)|| : ||10 A|
|Dimensions|| : ||B 96 x H 75 x D 32 mm|
|Weight|| : ||230 g|
Dimensions and weight are including packaging