VLF/HF/VHF/UHF SWR analyzer 0.5-230 MHz + 415-490 MHz
MFJ-269CVLF/HF/VHF/UHF SWR analyzer 0.5-230 MHz + 415-490 MHz
- Large easy-to-read two line LCD display and side-by-side meters clearly display your information.
- Built-in Ni-MH charger circuit, battery saver, low battery warning, smooth reduction drive tuning.
- Use as signal source for testing/alignment.
- Built-in CoaxCalculatorTM – calculates coax line length in feet given coax length in electrical degrees and vice versa for any frequency and any velocity factor (great for building matching sections and phasing lines) – an MFJ 269C exclusive!
- New 12-bit A/D converter gives much better accuracy and resolution than common 8-bit A/D converters – an MFJ 269C exclusive!
- Super easy to use! Just set the bandswitch and tune the dial – just like your transceiver.
- Built-in "N" connector
- Including free N-male to PL-female adaptor.
- Use 10x AA or Ni-MH batteries (not included) or 12-15 VDC adaptor.
- Firmware V.14.14
0,530 to 230 MHz Range Features
- MFJ 269C gives you a complete picture of your antenna.
- Read antenna SWR and Complex Impedance 0,530 to 230 MHz.
- Built-in frequency counter.
- Read Complex Impedance as series equivalent resistance and reactance (Rs+jXs) or as magnitude (Z) and phase (degrees).
- Also reads parallel equivalent resistance and reactance (Rp+jXp) – an MFJ 269 exclusive!
- You can determine velocity factor, coax loss in dB, length of coax and distance to short or open in feet.
- You can read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient at any frequency simultaneously at a single glance.
- Also reads match efficiency.
- Also read inductance in mH and capacitance in pF and RF frequencies.
- You can measure SWR and loss of coax with any characteristic impedance from 10 to over 600 Ohms, including 50, 51, 52, 53, 73, 75, 93, 95, 300 and 450 Ohms – an MFJ 269C exclusive!
New 415 tot 467 MHz (LO) and 460 tot 490 MHz (HI) Range Features
- Just plug in your UHF antenna coax, set the frequency and read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient simultaneously.
- You can read coax cable loss in dB and match efficiency.
- You can adjust UHF dipoles, verticals, yagis, quads and other antennas and determine their SWR, resonant frequency and bandwidth.
- You can test and tune stubs and coax lines. You can manually determine velocity factor and impedances of transmission lines.
- You can adjust and test RF matching networks and RF amplifiers without applying power.
- Has easy-to-read LCD logarithmic SWR bargraph and SWR meter for quick tuning.