CW Keyboard Keyer with
CW Keyboard Keyer with display and no keyboard
MFJ 452X has a two line 16 character LCD display, eight 250 character nonvolatile message memories, a 150 character type - ahead buffer, iambic keyer, plus a powerful Morse Code trainer, much more!
Variable speed from 5 to 100 WPM, adjustable weight from 5 to 95%, sidetone from 300 to 3000 Hz and serial number from 0 to 9999. Has buffer and memory full audible indicators. Keys solid state and the tube rigs. Dimensions 3.5x2.5x3.5 inch. Use 12VDC or 110 (220)VAC with MFJ-1312D(X).
- Includes eight independent 250-character message memories
- 150-character type-ahead buffer available with audible "buffer full" warning.
- Paddle jack makes MFJ-452 a keyboard-controlled iambic keyer. Iambic paddle, space bar, or singlelever usable as straight keys
- Embedded commands include auto-incrementing serial numbers, timed pauses up to 99 minutes 99 seconds, and message loops
- Adjustable parameters vary code speed from 5 to 100 WPM and code weight from 5 to 95%
- Internal sidetone speaker with adjustable volume and frequency
- Output tune mode has constant key to adjust tuners or antennas
- LCD readout displays buffer contents and transmitted text
- Practice operation using key-output disable and Farnsworth mode for random code generator