MFJ Super CW Keyboard lets you send effortless CW as soon as you turn it on -- no computer to boot, no program to load -- just start typing.
You get a standalone MFJ CW Keyboard that includes an RFI suppressed keyboard, a two line 16 character LCD display, eight 250 character nonvolatile message memories, a 150 character type - ahead buffer, iambic keyer, plus a powerful Morse Code trainer, much more!
Variable speed from 5 to 100 WPM, adjustable weight from 5 to 95%, sidetone from 300 to 3000 Hz and serial number from 0 to 9999. Has buffer and memory full audible indicators. Keys solid state and the tube rigs. AT101 compatible keyboard plugs into compact 3.5x2.5x3.5 inch interface. Use 12VDC or 110 (220) VAC with MFJ-1312D(X).
- Includes eight independent 250-character message memories
- 150-character type-ahead buffer available with audible "buffer full" warning.
- Paddle jack makes MFJ-452 a keyboard-controlled iambic keyer. Iambic paddle, space bar, or singlelever usable as straight keys
- Embedded commands include auto-incrementing serial numbers, timed pauses up to 99 minutes 99 seconds, and message loops
- Adjustable parameters vary code speed from 5 to 100 WPM and code weight from 5 to 95%
- Internal sidetone speaker with adjustable volume and frequency
- Output tune mode has constant key to adjust tuners or antennas
- LCD readout displays buffer contents and transmitted text
- Practice operation using key-output disable and Farnsworth mode for random code generator
Dimensions and weight are including packaging