MFJ Super CW Keyboard lets you send effortless CW as soon as you turn it on -- no computer to boot, no program to load -- just start typing.
- A standalone MFJ CW Keyboard that includes an RFI suppressed keyboard
- Two 250 character nonvolatile message memories
- A 150 character type - ahead buffer
- Iambic keyer
- Variable speed from 5 to 100 WPM
- Adjustable weight from 5 to 95%
- Sidetone from 300 to 3000 Hz
- Serial number from 0 to 9999
- Has buffer and memory full audible indicators
- Keys solid state and the tube rigs
plus a powerful Morse Code trainer, much more!
AT101 compatible keyboard plugs into compact 3.5x2.5x3.5 inch interface.
Use 12VDC or 110 (220) VAC with MFJ-1312D(X)
Dimensions and weight are including packaging