MFJ-926B Automatic Antenna Tuner covers the entire HF band and will match a random wire or coax-fed antenna.
- Automatically matches antennas from 6 to 1600 ohms impedance (SWR up to 32:1)
- Handles 200 watts SSB/CW
- Tune in less than 15 seconds, usually less than 5 seconds
- Over 2500 non-volatile memories for tuner settings
- Highly efficient switching L-network matching circuit
- 1.8 to 30 MHz continuous frequency coverage
- Powered by DC voltage impressed on coax using built-in bias tee
- SO-239 coax fed antenna connector
- Connector for random wire or single wire antennas
- Included external bias tee for impressing DC voltage on the input coax
MFJ gives you 256 values eachof capacitance and inductances for 131,072 matching solutions -- that’s 4 times the 32,768 matching solutions of competing products with only 128 L/C values each -- don’t let their claims of being the best automatic tuners on the market fool you -- MFJ gives you many more features.
MFJ-926B is weather-sealed for outdoor or marine use outside at the base of your ham station antenna -- a durable hard plastic cover and tough metal chassis has an inner lip black rubber seal that keeps the interior electronics cool and dry for many years of dependable use.
Requires 13.8 VDC at 1.5 Amps. Includes the MFJ-4117 BiasTee power injector to send DC/RF down the coaxial line. Sleek, sexy and compact -- measures just 9 1/4W x 14 1/4H x 3D in. Weighs 4 lbs.
All connections are double protected with rubber sealing inside, the entire cabinet is specially weather sealed with an internal rubber lip that will prevent any moisture from creeping inside.
Includes mounting holes with metal strap on each end for easy securing to your antenna base.
Dimensions and weight are including packaging
||L39 x B34 x H14 cm