The new mAT-705 Plus
is a compact and exquisite tuner designed for Icom IC-705 transmitter. It is connected to the tuner socket of the IC-705 transmitter through a dedicated control cable. User can realize simple and convenient tuning through the function menu of the transmitter. The tuner uses an aluminum metal shell, and the panel uses aluminum milling technology and laser engraving. It is exquisite, beautiful and firm, and is very suitable for outdoor portable use by users.
New updated functions:
- The mAT-705 Plus tuner is powered by two built-in lithium batteries instead of alkaline batteries. The user no longer has to open the tuner housing to replace the battery.
- The tuner uses the type C USB charging port, so users can easily use the mobile phone charger to charge the tuner.
- The new version of the tuner eliminates the mechanical power switch. Its power supply is automatically controlled by the transmitter. After connecting the control cable, it will be turned on and off along with the transmitter, no need to manually turn on and off.
The tuner can work within the range of 1.8 MHz to 54 MHz. It will tune dipoles, verticals, Yagis, or virtually any coax-fed antenna. It will match an amazing range of antennas and impedances, far greater than some other tuners you may have considered, including the built-in tuners on many transceivers.
The mAT-705 Plus
has 16,000 frequency memories. When tuning on or near a previously tuned frequency, the mAT-705 Plus uses "Memory Tune" to recall the previous tuning parameters in a fraction of a second. If no memorized settings are available, the tuner runs a full tuning cycle, storing the parameters for memory recall on subsequent tuning cycles on that frequency. In this manner, the mAT-705 Plus "learns" as it is used, adapting to the bands and frequencies as it goes.
The mAT-705 is supplied with:
|Frequency Range|| : ||1.8 ~ 54 MHz|
|Impedance Range|| : ||5 ~1500 O|
|Tune Time|| : ||5 seconds or less|
|Memories|| : ||16000 channels|
|Charging Voltage|| : ||4.5-5.5V, TYPE-C USB|
|Charging Current|| : ||500mA, Max 700mA|
|Operating Temperature|| : ||-10°C ~ +50°C|
|Case Size|| : ||W67 x H29 x D151 mm|
|Net Weight|| : ||237g|
|Gross weight|| : ||330g|
- Control cable 2 x 3,5mm jack plug
- Charging cable Type C-USB
Dimensions and weight are including packaging
||L21 x B8 x H4 cm